A perfect whitewashed cottage but look closer and its so much more…Candlestick Cottage is over 200 years old and perfectly placed in the rolling organic hills to maximise the views and the sunsets. It has everything you want from a holiday cottage; Spacious bright kitchen leading onto the large alfresco dining area, cosy lounge with open fire and sumptuous soft furnishings, roll top tub in the bedroom and a large south facing garden. Oh yes, don’t forget you can walk to an award winning gastro pub, use the onsite woodland sauna and take day trips to the Jurassic Coast, looks like everything on your holiday tick list is covered.
The Hillside Hot Tub will be available for all guests to book a slot on arrival.
You will have…
Candlestick Cottage sleeps up to 4 (20% discount for 2 applied when booking) with children over 12 permitted.
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed and roll top bath
- Second bedroom with kingsize bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Large cosy lounge with open fire and stable door to garden
- Characterful dining room
- Eygptian cotton bedding and towels
- Complimentary wine, flowers, tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- Cloakroom with washer dryer
- Spacious bright kitchen with breakfast bar leading to the patio
- Large south facing garden and patio with bbq and fire pit
- Parking for 2 cars
- Stunning views over the organic estate