A perfect whitewashed cottage but look closer and its so much more…Candlestick Cottage is over 200 years old and perfectly placed in the rolling organic hills to maximise the views and the sunsets. It has everything you want from a holiday cottage; Spacious bright kitchen leading onto the large alfresco dining area then on to the private hot tub and outdoor kitchen, cosy lounge with open fire and sumptuous soft furnishings, roll top tub in the bedroom and a large south facing garden. Oh yes, don’t forget you can walk to an award winning gastro pub, use the onsite woodland sauna and take day trips to the Jurassic Coast, looks like everything on your holiday tick list is covered.
A brand new private wood-fired hot tub with spectacular views over the Somerset hills awaits.
Candlestick Cottage sleeps up to 4 (20% discount for 2 people, please notify us if you are a party of 2 but need both bedrooms) with children over 12 permitted.
- Private hot tub
- Free daily private use of the Woodland Sauna
- Hire of The Barn (gym, sauna and games room)
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed and roll top bath
- Second bedroom with kingsize bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Large cosy lounge with log burner and stable door to garden
- Characterful dining room
- Egyptian cotton bedding and towels
- Complimentary wine, tea, coffee and biscuits
- Cloakroom with washer dryer
- Spacious bright kitchen with breakfast bar leading to the patio
- Large south facing garden and patio with bbq and fire pit
- Parking for 2 cars
- Stunning views over the organic estate
You can now elevate your stay to the next level with access to The Barn, our new gym, sauna, games room and yoga space has everything you need.
“My partner and I booked this cottage to have a relaxed break from a very busy work lifestyle but didn’t want to have to travel to far from home. I have to say its the best short break I have ever had, the cottage and location were perfect, was well equipped with everything you could need and it provided the perfect place to relax with the opportunity to venture to many nearby places. we will certainly be planning to book here again and are already recommending to friends and family.”
“Wow, this is a stunning place, both the property and grounds. Loved waking up to see the rabbits and deer in the fields, a perfect escape!”